updated Wednesday 26th March
The current coronavirus situation is a challenging and difficult time for all with disruption to daily routines and activities.
At Linx Beds, we continue to monitor the updates and advice given on a daily basis to be fully informed of the best steps to take to protect staff and customers.
We are continuing normal operations with manufacturing and delivery but with a few essential differences.
We request that you let us know in advance if:
- You or any member of your household is exhibiting symptoms
- You have been in contact with anyone recently who is now exhibiting symptoms
- You would like your delivery to be postponed until it is suitable for our delivery teams to arrive
To stop any cross contamination, we are also asking that customers do not sign for their delivery and instead grant permission for the delivery driver to do so.
All delivery teams have access to hand sanitiser and are using this between each delivery.
- Room of Choice services are suspended until our couriers are able to approve entry into customer properties again. We recommend 2 able people are on hand to receive delivery
- Collections of all old beds and mattresses will be discontinued until further notice
Our usual 1-3 week turnaround may be extended to 1-4 weeks in some cases to accommodate the slower pace of some deliveries.
With these precautions in place we hope to aid in stopping the spread of the virus and will update this page if and when further steps are required.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01924 566 403 with any queries you may have or to request further information about existing or new orders.
Thank you for your continued support.